Group lessons prohibited, keep training with our virtual and online classes
This post is especially for the Splash members who are joining the group classes. As you probably know, we are not allowed to give group lessons in the gyms for the next two weeks.
That is why we have decided to go live, streaming classes via the Splash Facebook page. You can also do a workout in the spinning room and the group lessons room. More about that later.
This is the schedule: LIVE classes @ SPLASH
Monday 9.30 Bodyshape by Adilia
10.30 Yoga by Mark
Tuesday 9.30 Pilates by Devon
10.30 Freestyle Pump by Devon
Wednesday 9.30 Bodypump by Arthur
10.30 Yoga by Paola
17.00 Stepfun by Devon
Thursday 9.30 Bodyshape by Devon
10.30 Pilates by Devon
Friday 10.30 Yoga by Albert
Saturday 9.00 Bodyshape by Adilia
10.00 Bodypump by Arthur
11.00 Yoga by Paola
17.00 Stepfun by Bianca
Sunday 11.00 Pilates by Marit
How do you take an online class?
- Go to the Splash Healthclubs Facebook page (it's the one with a black Splash logo)
- The lesson starts at the specified time. You can follow it live automatically.
- The lessons are saved on this page so you can keep viewing them.
- You will find also many lessons from the previous lockdown.
About the necessary materials
- For the steplessons you can borrow a step from Splash. Ask for it at the counter.
- We do not lend weights and bars, but with a few weights at home you can do a lot.
- The Bodypump lessons are adapted so that you can participate at home, even without a step or bar.
We are happy to introduce from Monday 9th THE SPIVI VIRTUAL. Would you like to workout with our nice spinning bikes? We make it really easy for you. Pop by anytime you want and ask at the frontdesk of our fitness instructor to set it up for you. We will make sure to set you a workout so you can train at SPLASH anytime you want. Only 2 persons allowed at the same time.
Tip of the Day
The group lesson room is empty. We ensure that there are several CD's available, so that you can do a bodypump, pilates or yoga for yourself. Everyone is allowed to use this room as long as there are no more than two people in the room at an appropriate distance.
You can even bring your laptop with Splash's live stream videos and do your body pump or body shape that way. You can also plug in your own phone so that you hear your own music.