• Access without (parental) guidance is allowed from 16 years on.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Smoking and the consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Clean sportswear and the use of a clean towel is compulsory at all times in sport areas.
• One can only gain access with a TGS-key or a wristband.
• The use of a locker is compulsory at all times.
• It is not allowed to bring (sport) bags and jackets into the sport areas.
• It is not allowed to keep a locker in use outside of opening hours and/or keep a locker in use if one is not using the facilities of Splash.
• Lockers that are closed and/or taken into use after 24.00 hours, will be opened for which €25,- will be charged.
• The loss of a locker key incurs a € 25,- fee, loss of a smart key incurs a € 16,- fee.
• You can contact our bar/reception staff for any lost items.
• Found items will be disposed of after 10 days.
• Management is not responsible and can’t be held liable for any accidents and damages to and/or theft/loss of any (personal) items.
• Clients bear the responsibility of consulting a physician themselves in case of an injury.
• Clients are not allowed to cause others on the premises any inconveniences.
• Everyone is obliged to promptly adhere to any instructions from authorized personnel.
• Splash reserves the right to limit the number of members and review/change opening hours, schedules and fees.
• Clients that don’t observe the rules stand to lose their membership.
• The solarium should be cleaned before and after use with the appropriate cleaning agents provided by Splash.
• The use of clean sneakers in the fitness area is compulsory. The use of a towel on equipment and mats is from a hygienic point of view compulsory. Towels are available for rent at the reception.
• New clients without any fitness experience are required to make an appointment with a instructor prior to training independently.
• Weights, dumbbells and any other equipment should be returned to their designated places after use.
• Equipment should be cleaned after use with the appropriate cleaning agents provided by Splash.
• Appointments for a personal training that are cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, will be fully charged.
• The use of mobile phones in the fitness area is prohibited.
• The use of clean sneakers is compulsory.
• Sneakers with soles that leave scuff marks are prohibited.
• The use of a towel on mats is compulsory.
• Only the instructor is allowed to operate the audio system.
• Mats and other equipment such as steps should be returned to their designated places after each class.
• Classes should begin on time. Participants should therefore be present on time.
• It’s not allowed to enter the class once it has started.
• The relax area is women and men mixed.
• It is strictly prohibited to perform any unsanitary or intimate acts in the relax area.
• Before entering the relax area, one must shower.
• The use of swimwear or clothing is not allowed.
• The use of a towel is required in the saunas.
• Clients with skin infections or wounds are not allowed to use the relax area.
• The relax area must be left half hour prior to closing time.
• The purpose of the entire relax area is relaxation.
• Boisterous behavior is therefore prohibited. Jumping into the whirlpools is strictly prohibited.
Changing Rooms & Showers
• It is strictly prohibited to perform any unsanitary acts in the changing rooms and showers.
• The use of switched on mobile phones is prohibited in the changing rooms.